Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Sebrite National Denturist Insurance Program w/Denturist Professional Liability
Denturist insurance is a policy designed for those who create dentures. This type of insurance can protect a denturist’s business against certain liability and property claims.
What Kind of Insurance Does a Denturist Need?
Every type of business faces a list of potential risks, which is why commercial insurance is critical. Denturist businesses will most likely need a policy that includes coverage for professional liability, product liability, general liability, commercial property and contents coverage. They may also consider umbrella insurance, commercial auto insurance and workers’ compensation.
What Does Denturist Insurance Cover?
A basic denturist insurance policy may include the following coverages:
- Professional liability may help cover professional negligence on behalf of professionals.
- Product liability may help cover bodily injury and property damage caused by a provided product.
- General liability may help cover bodily injury and property damage that may occur on a business’ property. This insurance can also cover personal and advertising injury, such as libel, slander, malicious persecution and more.
- Commercial property insurance may help protect the physical assets of the business, such as the clinic and its attached structures. It covers damage from fire, wind, hail, lightning, explosions, theft, vandalism and more.
- Contents coverage helps provide compensation if the denture clinic’s contents are lost or damaged due to a covered incident.
Discussing what is and isn’t covered with your insurance provider is critical. They can also make coverage recommendations based on your specific business.
Does Medicare Cover Dentures?
Medicare typically does not cover anything dental-related, including dentures, dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, tooth extractions or root canals.
Denturist Insurance Quote in Hopkins, MN
To learn more about denturist insurance, contact Sebrite Agency. We are endorsed by the National Denturist Association and can help you find the appropriate coverage for your business.