Last Mile Delivery
Last Mile Delivery Information
Last mile delivery is the movement of goods from a transportation hub to the final delivery destination. The final delivery destination is typically a personal residence.
Sebrite offers a complete program that offers the ability to provide all **casualty coverage with one insurance carrier, one bill, one settlement deduction. We also provide the Worker’s compensation and/or OCAC (occupational accident coverages) that Last Mile independent contractors are required to have. The focus of last mile logistics is to deliver items to the end user.
- Physical Damage ( including hired and non-owned)
- General Liability (can have an installation endorsement)
- Umbrella/Excess Umbrella
- Occupational Accident
- Contingent Liability Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial General Liability
- Cargo & Warehouse Legal Liability
- Auto Liability/ Auto Physical Damage
- Umbrella/Excess Liability Coverage
- Equipment Floater